Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Another year older...

Last Friday (7th Dec) was my birthday. Soon the 20s will be behind me but I do not lament! I am going to enjoy being this side of 30 as much as possible in the next year. 
I thought I would show you what lovely gifts I received this year.

This lovely original ACEO of Elen of the Ways by the talented Esther Remmington. The leather frame was made by Martin Winkles of EBG Leather. (oh and some red polka dot slipper socks)

Esther also took a photo which shows the colours more true to life.


I also got these amazing studded Creepers. I have wanted a pair for ages.

And these lovely red boots too. I do love my footwear!

I also got some Hotel Chocolat Chocolate; yum! And a chunky knit cardigan with reindeer's on as well as other goodies.

1 comment:

  1. oh i say thems is some rather lovely goodies you have there, glad you had a good birthday x

    ReplyDelete